Book Now or Enquire at 0498 326 739
Discover the Fleurieu Tour Overview:
Enjoy a full day ultimate tour of the Fleurieu Peninsula. Perfect for 2 to 13 persons who want to experience the best of nature and learn about the rich history of the region. Embrace unspoilt areas that allow you to truly become one with nature. A must do for families! An unbelievable natural experience!
- Professional & friendly driver guide
- Comfortable, safe and reliable vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- All meals including morning tea, gourmet picnic lunch and cheese platter
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Approximately 9 hours
- Departs 8.00am (depending on pick-up location)
- Returns 5:00pm (depending on drop-off location)
- Pick-up from Adelaide CBD, McLaren Vale, Goolwa and Victor Harbor
- Cost per person $185 Adults $135 Children. Rates for families upon request. Includes lunch and cheese platter
- An important South Australian landmark in Rapid Bay
- A guided walk through Deep Creek Conservation Park. The largest remaining block of wildlife habitat on the Fleurieu Peninsula
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch besides some local kangaroos and bird-life before visiting the historic seaside town of Victor Harbor where you will discover some of the local Indigenous heritage, early settlement and whaling history.
- Enjoy some great photo opportunities of Encounter Bay, the Bluff and Granite Island.
- Then wind down with a glass of wine and gourmet cheese platter and at local winery.
- Rapid Bay
- Deep Creek Conservation Park
- Victor Harbor
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
**All locations and suggested places to visit are subject to change. There is a minimum of 2 persons required for all tour departures.