Food & Wine Tours in McLaren Vale this Easter Holidays
Wine and food lovers its time to explore the famous wine regions of McLaren Vale and Southern Fleurieu Peninsula- with a superb food and wine intimate cellar door experience.
McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz, the region also excels with Grenache, Cabernet. The regions climatic diversity has helped producers successfully embrace Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola, Aglianico, Sangiovese, Montepulciano and Zinfandel.
With 74 cellar doors you’ll quickly find reasons come back to McLaren Vale time and time again.
- Professional & friendly driver guide
- Comfortable, safe and reliable vehicle
- Wine Tasting (fee included)
- Gourmet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
BOOK TODAY or inquire for more information.